nbook: a notmuch based address book written in python

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:26:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

(I'm not subscribed to the list, so please cc: me in your replies)

I am a new notmuch user.  I use it with mutt.  I wanted a Gmail like
address book, so I used the python bindings for notmuch to write a small
python program.  This is supposed to behave like abook.  Quality
standards permitting, I would like this to be included in the contrib
directory with notmuch.  I have tested it a little, but there could be
bugs lurking somewhere.  I have created a github repository[1], which
may be treated as upstream for this program.

This is my first serious python program, and the first time I'm
contributing something significant to an open source project.  So please
let me know if I have missed something.  Looking forward to your
feedback.

Cheers,

Footnotes:

[1] <https://github.com/suvayu/nbook>