Bug (?) difference 24.1 and 23.3.1

Tomi Ollila tomi.ollila at iki.fi
Fri Aug 31 07:06:50 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 03 2012, Svend Sorensen <svend at ciffer.net> wrote:

> I was also getting an error about gnus-inhibit-images when running emacs
> 24. Adding (require 'gnus-art) to my emacs config fixed the problem.

Where is your emacs24 from? From Debian sid?

David has some gnus-inhibit-images related tests failing on his
system and he is using emacs24 from debian sid. My
gnus-inhibit-images related emacs24 tests don't fail (I've compiled
emacs 24.1 & emacs 24.2 from source). Also buildbot at
http://notmuch.hocat.ca/builders/master-emacs24/builds/173
have now successful build (we assume it uses emacs24 from gentoo
-- until Tom verifies this).

> http://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2012/008405.html
>
> Svend

Tomi