Vim plugins

Sepp Tannhuber sepp.tannhuber at yahoo.de
Sun Aug 5 06:52:44 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I would like to check the available vim plugins. At least I found three:
- the original one
- Felipe's ruby plugin
- Anton's python plugin

First of all can you tell me where I find the files of the python plugin?
I tried
  $ git clone git://git.khirnov.net/git/notmuch
But I cannot find the python files in the vim directory. What am I doing wrong?

Then I found some information that the ruby plugin should be able to deal with
attachments. I could not find a way to attach files. Is there any additional
information how these scripts can be used? The screencast which was mentioned
in this mailing list is interesting. But it does not show how these actions can be
done.

I am not very familiar with coding. So any further information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance