[Patch v8 0/6] Allow JSON to use non-entire thread, and use for elide

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 03:21:41 PDT 2012

This is version 8 of this patch series: the previous version is at
id:"1338723972-13063-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com". The
only change in this version is a rebase so that it applies to master.

I think this version addresses all comments made in reviews.

The error handling in the command-line parser is not ideal: (this
patch does not make it any worse). I posted a patch to fix this in
id:"1338906996-18720-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com". This
is not logically part of this series but is a natural follow up (and
touches lots of the same code).

Best wishes

Mark

Mark Walters (6):
  cli: command line parsing: allow default for keyword options
  cli: Let json output "null" messages for non --entire-thread
  cli: make --entire-thread=false work for format=json.
  Update devel/schemata for --entire-thread=false
  emacs: make elide messages use notmuch-show for omitting messages.
  cli: notmuch-show.c fix whitespace error

 command-line-arguments.c |   17 +++++++++++---
 devel/TODO               |    2 -
 devel/schemata           |    2 +-
 emacs/notmuch-show.el    |   18 ++++++++------
 notmuch-client.h         |    1 +