Any tips on emacs and different signatures per address

Bart Bunting bart at ursys.com.au
Tue Jun 5 16:25:17 PDT 2012

Good morning,

I am hoping this isn't off topic.

I have several different email addresses that notmuch handles mail for.
I am trying to understand how I can have multiple different signatures
based on the account from which I am sending the email.

One possibility looks like somehow using message-mode to do this but I
can't quite figure it out.

The other thing I would like in an ideal world is to change the bcc
address to a different address again based on the from address of the
email I am sending.

Sorry if this is trivial.

Any pointers or snippits of config would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Bart