Emacs notmuch-show consistently reports "End of file during parsing"

Tellman edwint at amazon.com
Wed May 23 07:23:01 PDT 2012

I recently installed notmuch on my OS X laptop.  Searching works fine--it seems to find all my mail and displays the subject lines, dates, etc., correctly.

However, the emacs mode is unable to display the contents of any of the messages.  I see the subjects correctly, but when I try to view the actual message, I see: "End of file during parsing" and an empty page.

I have OS X Lion, Emacs.App, version 23.2.1, and notmuch version 0.11 installed via MacPorts.

Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

Thanks,
--Ed Tellman