[alot] announcing v0.3.1

Patrick Totzke patricktotzke at googlemail.com
Thu May 17 14:45:48 PDT 2012

Quoting Jameson Graef Rollins (2012-05-17 16:42:53)
> On Thu, May 17 2012, Patrick Totzke <patricktotzke at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > With David Bremners help I have started hacking together some metadata to build
> > a debian package. This can be found in branch 'debian' but I presume there are still
> > some things to be done on that (manpage generation..).
>
> Hi, Patrick.  I put together some Debian packaging a while back that I
> never did anything with:
>
> git://finestructure.net/alot [debian]
>
> It's a bit old, but it's mostly complete.  Hopefully you'll find it
> helpful.

Hey Jamie,

Ah yes, I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me!
IIRC, I could not get this to "run through" on my machine but thats surely due
to my limited knowledge about debian packaging.
I'll have a look at this again and compare it with my stuff.
Cheers,
/p