vim plugin development -- GIT branch?

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:20:44 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Karl Harris <karlh626 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any GIT branches where vim plugin development is taking place?
>  After reading a few of the posts here about the ruby and python based
> plugin, I thought it would be fun to try them out.  If this development is
> taking place in a GIT branch, it would be easy for me to access the code and
> any updates.

My Ruby version is here:
https://github.com/felipec/notmuch-vim-ruby

I also maintain the current vim pure version and have commit access to
the main notmuch repo, but I don't recall any pending patches. I have
some pending patches myself, but I haven't made them public anywhere
(still cooking). So there's nothing pending to push.

I haven't heard any feedback from anybody else regarding the
vim/ruby/python situation, so I don't know what's going to happen
next.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras