priorities for 0.13

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:50:58 PDT 2012

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
> David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:
>
>> Hi All;
>>
>> I'd like to have a feature freeze for 0.13 sometime in the first week of
>> May.  What do people feel are priorities to try to get reviewed and
>> pushed for 0.13?
>>

> So here are some patches that people expressed interest in for 0.13, but
> need more review.
>
>      id:"1335056093-17621-1-git-send-email-awg+notmuch at xvx.ca"
>
>      id:"1334431301-27303-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com"
>
>      id:"1335651473-19652-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu"
>
> Note that in particular it makes sense to push amdragon's changes while
> we are bumping the SONAME.
>
> The sequence by Jamie
>
>     id:"1334429574-12918-2-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"
>
> Has only one minor comment about a comment; I'm not sure it's enough for
> a rebase on it's own.  Mark, what do you think?

Hi

I think Jamie already posted a patch with a nicer comment

id:"1334436547-10260-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

(ie that replaces 2/5 in the original series)

In any case don't let the comment hold everything up: we can correct
that later if we care (and it does not matter to users)

Best wishes

Mark