.. regarding opening the attached files ...

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Mon Apr 16 04:02:40 PDT 2012

Dear Experts,
could someone give me a hint:

I receive an email with attachment. It says it is a pdf, e.g. like this:

 [ Ultra_Low_Noise_AC_Beam_Transformer2.pdf: application/pdf ]

when I click on it, I would assume, that it opens the file using
'default' application, which is - when looking into file associations -
okular.

Instead, it opens a dialog box to save the attachment first. This is not
really desired.

Is there any way how to change it? It seems that is does it will all
attachments, not only pdf. Regardless of whether correct file
association is made in the KDE.

thanks a lot

--
.david.