Can't run my functions using notmuch-<search/show>-add-tag since update

Albin Stjerna albin.stjerna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:56:46 PDT 2012

Hi!

I have a number of functions in my Emacs config to add standard tags to emails in notmuch. Since a recent upgrade of notmuch on debian testing (current version 0.12, not sure what the older version was), these functions no longer seem to work. For example, running this function:

(defun notmuch-show-read/review ()
  (interactive)
  (notmuch-show-add-tag "read/review")
  (notmuch-show-archive-thread))

will produce the following error:

notmuch-show-read/review: Wrong number of arguments: #[nil "ÀÁ!‡" [notmuch-show-tag "+"] 2 ("/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-show.elc" . 53071) nil], 1

What has changed, and what can I do to fix this problem? The docstrings for the functions I use doesn't really give any clues.

Thanks in advance!