[BUG/PATCH v3 0/4] Bug fixes for reply: three bugs, one series

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 03:26:07 PDT 2012

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012, Adam Wolfe Gordon <awg+notmuch at xvx.ca> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This series is a combination of the three bugfixes I sent this week [1]
> [2]. As Mark pointed out, the fix for the emacs 23.2 bug actually fixes the
> alternate address bug as well, so there's no real reason to have a
> separate patch for it, especially one that implements a different fix.
>
> I've also adjusted the reply tests so that they show all the headers in the
> reply message. This would catch the References/User-Agent bug.
>
> I'm hoping these can be pushed quickly, as they do fix bugs, and the
> individual patches were reviewed and pretty much ready to go.
>
> [1] id:"1333038410-17927-1-git-send-email-awg+notmuch at xvx.ca"
> [2] id:"1332941635-21019-1-git-send-email-awg+notmuch at xvx.ca"

I have tested this on emacs 23.2 and emacs 23.3 and it seems to work on
both. As mentioned on irc there is a minor conflict with Austin's commit
ee118001 (quote message ids) in the lib part of patch 2/4 but it's only
in the first line of the context.

My lisp is not good enough to review the actual patches.

Best wishes

Mark