buttonizing links in html parts (emacs)

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sat Mar 17 12:13:49 PDT 2012

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 13:30:49 -0800, Istvan Marko <notmuch at kismala.com> wrote:
> I get buttonized html parts with working links as long as I have
> mm-text-html-renderer set to w3m.

I already had this set, and it doesn't seem to do what I want.  Links
are buttonized, but clicking on them doesn't do anything.  So it does
open the link in an external browser for you?  If so, there must be
something else I'm missing.

Anyone have any other suggestions?  Currently I'm resorting to opening
up the entire html part in an external browser, and gaining access to
the links there, but that's a slightly cumbersome extra step.

jamie.