[RFC] http://notmuchmail.org/searching/ [was: Re: Improving notmuch query documentation]

Andrei POPESCU andreimpopescu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:39:41 PDT 2012

On Ma, 17 ian 12, 17:29:23, Austin Clements wrote:
> Quoth Andrei Popescu on Jan 18 at 12:14 am:
> >
> > If I get around to write something myself where do you suggest I should
> > start, the wiki or the manpage?
>
> Probably expanding man/man7/notmuch-search-terms.7 would be the way to
> go.

I went against your advice and created a new wiki page[1]. It is
currently not linked from anywhere on purpose, but IMVHO it would be
nice to have it linked from the home page.

[1] http://notmuchmail.org/searching/

Before that I would appreciate comments, corrections, etc. and
especially something to put in the 'Synonyms' section.

Thanks,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)