Patches for 0.12

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sat Mar 10 06:09:15 PST 2012

As usual, nothing brings out the bug reports like a freeze.

There are some patches that should probably go in, but could use one
more pair of eyes.

  id:"1330849538-24558-1-git-send-email-jani at nikula.org"

We had a somewhat lively debate about desirablity of the following
patch. My decision is that for now, we avoid changing the behaviour of
notmuch, and do apply the patch. We can discuss later deprecating or
changing this permissive behaviour.

   id:"1331385931-1610-1-git-send-email-david at tethera.net"

This patch from Austin seems innocent enough, and I plan to push it to
release.

   id:"1331058417-13776-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu"

I'm not sure about including

  id:"1329852935-3019-1-git-send-email-schnouki at schnouki.net"

it wouldn't really help debian (as the unstable buildds already have
2.6.6), but I guess it might help others building debian packages.

Although

    id:"1331225101-24385-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

is marked as trivial and is certainly short, I'd like one more pair of
eyes before pushing to release.

As I mentioned to Pieter in another mail, my current plan is _not_
to push the various testing patches to release, on the grounds that they
mainly help developers.