Obsolete Patches

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:30:46 PST 2012

Hi

There was a comment on irc about the needs review queue on nmbug status
being large. I think there may be several patches on there that have
been superseded or otherwise made obsolete. This makes choosing what to
review harder.

My guess is that it is very much easier for the author to know this than
for David (B). Hence I would like to suggest that authors say when their
patches should be removed from the queue.

I have several patches in this category (in each case I just list the
first patch of the series)

id:"1328375350-10352-2-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com"
(superseded)

id:"1328388317-20161-2-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com" (Dmitry
suggested a better solution)

id:"1329296619-7463-2-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com" (a later
version has been pushed)

id:"1329900529-16295-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com"
(various problems so should be removed; perhaps marked wip)

id:"1330539189-16593-2-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com" (as
much as is relevant has been pushed: it's the revert exclude for 0.12
series)

Best wishes

Mark