info about notmuch gui 'alot'

Philippe LeCavalier support at plecavalier.com
Tue Feb 28 07:07:09 PST 2012

Just curious about 'alot'. I grabbed a copy from git but can't get past
a certain point of the setup. It appears to be in preliminary stages and
I'm prob. not the best candidate to run it reliably but I'd still like
to take a peek. Here's[1] what I'm stuck on. Any assistance would be
appreciated OR if this project is overly unstable for a non-coder please
don't hesitate to say so and I'll wait til it's more suitable for me.

--
Thanks,
Phil

ref.
[1]
[plecavalier at plc alot]$ bin/alot
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/alot", line 19, in <module>
    from alot.init import main
  File "/home/plecavalier/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/alot/init.py", line 9, in <module>
    from db import DBManager
  File "/home/plecavalier/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/alot/db.py", line 1, in <module>
    from notmuch import Database, NotmuchError, XapianError
ImportError: No module named notmuch
[plecavalier at plc alot]$