[Patch V4] Add NOTMUCH_MESSAGE_FLAG_EXCLUDED flag

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:17:54 PST 2012

Hi

> Here is the latest version of this patch set. I think I have fixed most
> of the problems raised in review but there are some remaining issues
> detailed below.

I know this patch set needs rebasing on top of Jani's notmuch-show
command line parsing patch: should I do that now or wait for Jani's
patch to be accepted?

But in response to id:"878vk943ci.fsf at servo.finestructure.net" I think
the first three patches which add the --no-exclude option (the three
patches are for the C code, the man pages and the tests) are self
contained so could go in without the rest of the series. They are much
smaller and simpler than the rest so should be relatively easy to
review, they seem to apply to current master and they are not affected
by Jani's patch as notmuch-show does not look at search_exclude_tags
currently.

Best wishes

Mark