Emacs: Crypto: How to get automatic encryption?

Gregor Zattler telegraph at gmx.net
Sun Jan 15 14:27:15 PST 2012

Hi David, notmuch developers,
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 08:48:43 +0000, David Edmondson <dme at dme.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 08:36:39 +0000, David Edmondson <dme at dme.org> wrote:
> > 	    (if (and encrypt (dme:message-determine-encryption))
>
> Oops. `encrypt' is set to `t' earlier if the code decides that I want to
> encrypt outgoing mail (it's not set for work purposes, in essence).

Thanks for your code.  It works here too and is much appreciated.

[Off topic: I'm working through the mime-security customisation
at the moment.  As far as I see now mime-security proposes all
ultimately trusted keys for signing and does not filter this list
of keys with the email address in the From: header.  As a mutt
user I'm used otherwise: mutt is configurable to only show a key
selection menu if there are more than one key which fit the
relevant address -- otherwise it uses this only one without
further ado.]

Ciao; Gregor