No subject

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Tue Jan 10 04:07:06 PST 2012

After a little fine-tuning, and some consensus about brace style on
the list, I think this is getting pretty useful. I attach a demo
uncrustification, where IMHO the output is mostly good.  Note that it
catches some style mistakes in quite recent changes.

One thing I wondered about where to put put the file; the top
directory starts to become a bit cluttered. One possibility is to make
a directory called something like HACKING/ which has files intended
for developers in it (so RELEASING could go there, along with any
coding style guides, maybe a version of the patch preparation guide),
and put uncrustify.cfg there.