nmbug changes

Justus Winter 4winter at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Sun Jan 8 08:24:06 PST 2012

Hey David,

Quoting David Bremner (2011-12-23 22:56:31)
>For those of you following/using the nmbug experiment, I made some
>slightly disruptive changes, in order to support auto-updating the web
>view on push.

I'm having trouble with nmbug, I did follow the instructions in this
mail and in the wiki, but nmbug never adds tags to my notmuch database
(it is supposed to do that, right?).

Consequently, nmbug status displays a long list of tags that aren't in
my notmuch database. Executing nmbug merge does not help, and stracing
nmbug revealed that it does only invoke notmuch with the search and
dump actions.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Justus