0.11 is frozen, please update NEWS

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Fri Dec 30 04:24:50 PST 2011

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 15:55:43 -0400, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:

> Well, it's -19C outside, so guess that is appropriate.

It's warmed up to -10C, with a brief interlude of +10C, so we must be
getting ready to unfreeze. Well, release, but that doesn't really work
as a pun.

> Speaking of NEWS, please have a look at the commits listed under your
> name, and if they impact user experience, then consider a patch for
> NEWS.

I received NEWS items from Tomi and Jani, and I tidied a few things off
the list that probably don't need NEWS items. Probably some more of the
following are also ignorable, but some of them definitely look like they
need NEWS items to me. Some of the contributions are from people that
might not be reading the list regularly, so NEWS items for other
people's patches are ok too.

As before, if you can push to nmbug you should be able to push

   git push git at pivot.cs.unb.ca HEAD:news

Or patches to the list are fine too.