notmuch-emacs won't display correctly quoted-printable iso-8859-1 mails

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Sun Dec 18 06:53:26 PST 2011

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:11:37 -0400, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:28:04 +0100, Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
>

> > Here's a copy of a bug report I've just filed in Debian's bugtracker [0].
> >
> > If some of you have an idea of whether there's a fix/workaround ?
> >

> Hi Olivier;
>
> Can you try the following patch? If you apply it to git, you can use
> "make debian-snapshot" to build new packages (assuming you have the
> pre-reqs).
>
> Or just patch the notmuch-query.el installed by notmuch-emacs and reload
> it.

I did that over notmuch-emacs 0.10.2-1 Debian package's version of
notmuch-query.el, but that doesn't seem change anything, unfortunately :
the modeline still is '-1:%*-' for the notmuch-show buffer, after
hitting RET over a message's line in a search result list :-(

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER