[alot] on Arch Linux

Kazuo Teramoto kaz.rag at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:37:37 PST 2011

On 2011-12-16T08:28:37, Patrick Totzke wrote:

>Hmm.. Is anybody using Arch willing to look into this?  Or can anybody
>suggest a painless and quick way for me to set up an Arch installation
>in a Virtualbox or so to be able to reproduce this?

I'm using Arch and I have debugging log. I'm using the 'testing' (a
place where packages is put before entering the official repo).

But neither python2 or twisted is on it, so I have the usual packages.

Patrick if you need help on installing Arch on a VM poke me on irc. I
can create a virtualbox image for you.