[afew] announcing afew,

Kazuo Teramoto kaz.rag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:24:14 PST 2011

        an universal tagging solution with some fancy features
From: Kazuo Teramoto <kaz.rag at gmail.com>
On 2011-12-14T08:42:36, Justus Winter wrote:
>I'd like to introduce my initial tagging approach, afew tags:
>
>https://github.com/teythoon/afew

Very good! Thanks for it. I'm using it as my only filtering/tagging
solutions and works great.

I created a Arch Linux PKGBUILD, it can be find at [aur] (about it,
Justus how you define the afew license? I put a 'unknown' in the license
as I can give it a names like BSD or GPL or WTFPL).

>* works with both python2.7 and python3.2

Python 3 support need the patch set you send to the list, correct?

Regards,
Kazuo

[aur]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54532