python-notmuch decoding error on a message

Thu Dec 1 13:30:55 PST 2011

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:13:22 -0400, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
> I get a set of critical errors about forgetting to call g_type_init.
> We actually call g_type_init in the CLI now, thanks to

Oooh, ahh, I just saw these message on doing 'notmuch.py search "moo"'
myself. I would prefer if I (the binding) would not have to deal with
g_type_init stuff myself, it would mean loading more C libraries and
doing stuff that no libnotmuch documentation has told me about :-).

Sebastian