notmuch-deliver under contrib/

Ali Polatel polatel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:20:06 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have just moved the notmuch-deliver repository to main notmuch
repository under contrib/notmuch-deliver/.

David, please send your github pull requests as patches to the mailing
list for discussion. I have a few comments on them before I can apply.

Personal Note: Below is the script I have written to move the
repository. Just to make sure it does not get lost:

#!/bin/sh

set -e
set -x

mkdir -p contrib/notmuch-deliver
git filter-branch \
     --msg-filter \
         'sed -e "1s/^\([^(Merge)]\)/notmuch-deliver: \1/"' \
     --index-filter \
         'git ls-files -s | sed "s~\t\"*~&contrib/notmuch-deliver/~" |
             GIT_INDEX_FILE=$GIT_INDEX_FILE.new \
                 git update-index --index-info &&
          mv "$GIT_INDEX_FILE.new" "$GIT_INDEX_FILE"' HEAD

cd ../notmuch
git pull "$OLDPWD"
git pull --rebase

		-alip