Emacs: notmuch-show-mode failing to actually update tags

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Thu Oct 27 08:01:08 PDT 2011

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:57:00 +0200, Thomas Jost <schnouki at schnouki.net> wrote:
> Both of these work for me, both with latest master and 0.9-6-g8bb5b62,
> using Emacs-pretest 24.0.90 (compiled it myself) on Arch Linux... Weird.

Erlend, are you sure you don't have anything else in your emacs
environment that may be affecting this?  What system do you use?  How
was your version of emacs obtained?

> > <hang for a loooong time>
>
> Yep, issue already reported, it's a problem with smtp-dummy. You can fix
> it by applying the patch from this message:
> id:"1317660447-27520-14-git-send-email-schnouki at schnouki.net" (or just
> killall smtp-dummy several times while running the test suite :))

Was this patch not applied?  It's part of a series of other patches that
I think *were* applied.  I would be curious to know why this one wasn't.

jamie.