remote-notmuch.sh

Jesse Rosenthal jrosenthal at jhu.edu
Wed Oct 26 08:58:49 PDT 2011

Hi Tomi,

> If this proves to be working better in other users use then I can
> update the script on the remoteusage page also.

I actually wrote the original script, and updated it as I changed it,
without much sense for who, if anyone, was using it. Please feel free to
update the version on the official wiki as you see fit. It's stagnated,
I think, because recently I've been playing around with alternate
methods (some zeromq/paramiko monstrosity that I built mainly as an
exercise in other stuff, but which works well enough that I haven't had
cause to switch back in a while).

Of course, if anyone else is using the script and has an objection, they
should chime in.

Best,
Jesse