[python] can't find shared lib

Patrick Totzke patricktotzke at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:58:14 PDT 2011

I fumbled around with resetting come commits, and it turns out that the
problem is in 9e976fc60c40e07cb62a7d656e86ee3101c1b2f5. Once resetted before that,
everything works nicely.

The strange thing is that with the current HEAD, so including this commit,
the CLI interface works, only the python bindings seem affected.

I forgot to mention, I'm on Ubuntu 11.04.
best,
/p

Quoting Patrick Totzke (2011-10-05 13:49:57)