Unicode Paths

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:52:30 PDT 2011

It looks like the python variables do include null, my investigations
show that the problem also effects tag names.

The symptoms can be seen when trying to use the python interface and
using unicode tag names or paths. Instead of seeing 'mytag1' we see 'm'
and instead of '/my/path/to/mail' we see '/' thus causing issues were
the db amusingly was trying to write to root.

I'll see if there is a way to remove the nulls from the strings in the
python bindings.

Martin,