Patches, Developers and Training

tycho garen garen at tychoish.com
Wed Sep 14 07:23:23 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 07:34:12AM -0300, David Bremner wrote:
> We're not really using any system, which is part of the problem, but to
> be honest probably only a small part of the problem. The real underlying
> problem is that Carl has able to devote notmuch time to notmuch lately,
> and we have not adapted to that.

I was under the impression that the Patchwork instance at the very least
indexed the conversation on the list and the patches. That's at:

http://patchwork.notmuchmail.org/project/notmuch/list/

I'm a n00b, so feel free to disregard, but it seems that it'd be
possible to begin the work of integrating those patches into a branch,
or set of branches, for easier eventual merging into the mainline.

We/you all should probably attempt to approach some (limited) consensus
on if/how that should proceed to avoid wasting effort...

Am I missing something?

--
tycho(ish) @
garen at tychoish.com
http://tychoish.com/
"don't get it right, get it written" -- james thurber