wrong type argument char-or-string-p when moving from notmuch 0.5 to 0.6 or 0.7

daudi dw at davidwhiting.me.uk
Sun Aug 7 02:30:36 PDT 2011

Hi,

With notmuch 0.5 installed and emacs 23.2.1 I can search, show and read
results fine. With notmuch 0.6 or 0.7 in emacs I can search and get a list
of results, but when I try to view a result I only see the message headers.
In the messages buffer I get:

notmuch-show-insert-part-*/*: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p,
((:content-type "text/html" :id 2) (:filename "report_en.pdf" :content-type
"application/octet-stream" :id 3)) [2 times]

If I switch back to 0.5 everything is fine. Is there something I need to
configure in emacs to get 0.6 or 0.7 to work?

Thanks.