notmuch Digest, Vol 20, Issue 57

Sander Boer sanderboer at mauc.nl
Mon Jun 27 00:43:41 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering what a "best practice" would be in dealing with a gmail
account and notmuch ?

For instance, is this a possibility sync gmail tags with notmuch tags ?
As fas as I am aware Gmail exposes its tags through imap folders, I am
not too thrilled about the mixing of paradigms (folders vs tags) and it
would be great if it could be aligned.

--
Sander Boer

--

"Architecture is the most fragile of all the media --it has a practical application as well as an artistic application... People demolish and change buildings all the time and an architect's work is destroyed, but you wouldn't think about altering a painting or music." --R. Venturi