tweaks for handling parts in reply

Austin Clements amdragon at mit.edu
Thu Jun 9 18:58:41 PDT 2011

It's too bad this requires lots of special-casing.  I dug into mutt,
hoping to find some simpler way to choose what to reply to, but all I
found was a far more complicated collection of heuristics (see
mutt_body_handler if you're interested).

Should reply *ever* include a "Non-text part" message?  It certainly
doesn't help the receiver of the reply and presumably the sender will
either notice that a part is missing if they care about it, or
probably miss the Non-text part message anyway if they don't.