release-candidate/0.6 redux

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sun Jun 5 17:35:40 PDT 2011

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:27:42 -0700, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> From a quick rebase of your release-candidate branch and a comparison
> with what I have queued it looks like only the following commits are
> left on your branch and not in my email queue:
>
>     emacs: update notmuch-crypto-process-mime config variable documentation.

Hey, Carl.  This is actually a five-patch series that starts at:

 emacs: add notmuch-show-refresh-view function
  id:"1306627784-3401-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

You should also look at the following two patch series to fix the
message/rfc822 part handling:

 Do not attept to output part raw if part is not GMimePart.
  id:"1307120466-4980-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

 improving message/rfc822 part handling
  id:"1307320169-29905-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

jamie.