Decryption fails

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Thu Jun 2 10:18:27 PDT 2011

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:49:22 +0200, Felix Geller <fgeller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jeff replied and sent me a working patch :) Not sure yet how he prefers
> to publish the patch, but the problem is fixed.

That's great!  What did Jeff say exactly?  Is the patch to gmime 2.4?
Did he mention that he was including them in upstream, hopefully in the
next release?

> > Interestingly, I see the following message in your crypto test output:
> >
> >   Error: search term did not match precisely one message.
> >
> > which seems to indicate that the desired message wasn't actually
> > delivered properly, contrary to what the emacs delivery tests are
> > stating.  Not sure how that could be related, though, since it looks
> > like the trace that you show above definitely looks like gmime caught in
> > a poll loop.
>
> Just ran the tests with a "fixed" poll function and it seems that many
> problems remain. Don't have the time at the moment to take a closer
> look, but I attached the output.

Those test failures look very strange to me.  There are a bunch of 'n's
being output after the commas in the json output.  Felix, are you sure
you haven't modified your source at all?

jamie.