MIME restructuring [was: Re: release-candidate/0.6]

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon May 16 13:59:51 PDT 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011 16:50:06 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
> before, the output was a linearized version of the mime tree, in
> particular removing the multipart pieces and only enumerating the leaves
> in a depth-first walk of the tree.
>
> So a message like this:

[snip example of change]

Thanks, Daniel! That does make things much more clear.

So what I'd love to see from here is a commit with a description like
the above, and then a test case looking like your example.

From there, I'd next like a new version of the commit that gets the
intended behavior with less code duplication.

I'll work on each of the above unless someone beats me to any of it. Let
me know.

-Carl