release-candidate/0.6

Austin Clements amdragon at mit.edu
Thu May 12 10:52:45 PDT 2011

Nifty.  I was afraid to go romping through all of the other test
dependencies; I'm glad somebody wasn't.  ]:--8)

It should be noted that these patches depend on
id:1305206110-17511-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu for correctness
and id:1305206080-17461-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu for sanity.

Given that these patches aren't specifically 0.6-related and that it's
good practice to send patches to the list, perhaps you could git
send-email these patches as a new thread to the list?