release-candidate/0.6

Pieter Praet pieter at praet.org
Thu May 12 05:22:57 PDT 2011

On Tue, 10 May 2011 09:42:39 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Arg.  One last bit of churn.
>
> dkg found a bug in the new sanitize_string function that was causing
> segfaults on messages with empty headers.  This is obviously an imprtant
> thing to fix.
>
> After chatting with some folks on #notmuch, we decided that the debian
> build dependency on libgmime 2.4.24 is a bit too extreme, particularly
> since it will actually prevent the package from being uploaded to
> debian.  I therefore rolled-back the stricter build dependency.
>
> A new version of release-candidate/0.6 is pushed.

The atomicity tests were failing here because I didn't have GDB
installed, so I've added it as a prereq.

While I was at it, I "fixed" the crypto and emacs tests as well.

> jamie.
>
> [0] git://finestructure.net/notmuch
>     release-candidate/0.6
>     aac1936bc9f878bd9ad2e097c5a686e146b73143
Non-text part: application/pgp-signature

Peace

[0] git://github.com/praet/notmuch.git
    for-review/test-prereqs
    a845ca793873b6ab637a