release-candidate/0.6

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sun May 8 18:03:42 PDT 2011

Hi, folks.  I've pushed some more patches to the release-candidate/0.6
branch [0] (which should now be at commit id
89ca01b6104dd732903104e50777a7b4a211e1f4):

* support for decryption of parts with notmuch show --format=part
* emacs support for retrieving parts (like attachments) from encrypted
  messages
* Dmitry Kurochkin's patch to include filenames for inline attachments
* Andreas Amann and Florian's patch for sanitizing search text output
* various other cleanups

Dmitry Kurochkin have also asked for some patches to be applied dealing
with fcc paths.  I haven't dealt with that yet, since it doesn't apply
cleanly against the branch head and the patch is too large for me to
resolve easily.  If someone ones to take a crack at fixing those issues
up for the next release that would be great.

Please keep using the head of this branch, and report any issues, and
hopefully we'll be able to push it out soon.

jamie.

[0] git://finestructure.net/notmuch release-candidate/0.6