release-candidate/0.6

Tim Gray tgray at protozoic.com
Fri May 6 19:31:09 PDT 2011

On May 06, 2011 at 07:56 PM -0400, James Vasile wrote:
>Thanks for pulling this together.
>
>I sent two patches to the list on March 16.  They were a bug fix to
>
>allow notmuch to correctly handle some poorly formatted email.  Nobody
>ever replied, but I'd like to see the bug fixed nonetheless, as it
>results in unreadable mail.  Since I've actually seen such mail in the
>wild, I'd like to see Notmuch handle it.

Ditto with the very very simple patch I sent about OS X compiling.  I
take it there are few users of OS X on this list, so every little bit
could help.

I'm running the release candidate.  My simple patch still applied
cleanly and worked.

The message-id was:
<20110403070333.GA71620 at selenium.125px.com>