Notmuch on os x?

Tim Gray tgray at protozoic.com
Fri Mar 25 11:34:23 PDT 2011

On Mar 25, 2011 at 10:32 AM +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> Hi, I have done the python bindings so far. But, I won't be able to help
> with that. I have barely any experience with interfacing libs from
> python and definitely none doing so on Mac OSX. I just happen to love
> Python :)

I gathered you loved Python judging by your activity on the offlineimap
group :)

I figured it was a long shot asking about it here since it seems like it's
probably an issue specific to OS X (and maybe only on my system).  For what
it's worth, other library bindings work fine with their respective bindings,
and from what I can tell, it's not a problem with the notmuch Python
bindings themselves, but something to do with how libnotmuch.1.dylib has
been compiled on my system...

I don't think it's an i386/x86_64 issue, since Iibnotmuch is x86_64 and I've
tested it with two 64 bit versions of Python, 2.6.1 (included with OS X
10.6) and 2.7.1 from python.org.