Notmuch on os x?

Tim Gray tgray at protozoic.com
Wed Mar 23 18:50:02 PDT 2011

On Mar 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM +1100, Bart Bunting wrote:
> Has anyone compiled notmuch for the mac?

As a followup to this, I've now started playing around a bit with notmuch on
OS X.  I'd be really interested in the Python bindings, but they are most
definitely not working for me.  I pointed the CDLL call in globals.py to my
libnotmuch (/usr/local/lib/libnotmuch.1.dylib - I have no idea if I was
supposed to do something else), but when I run notmuch.py, just as a test, I
get a segmentation fault.

I'm sure I'm doing something totally wrong here.  For what it's worth,
libnotmuch.1.dylib is x86_64 as is the Python that I'm trying to access it
with.  Any help would be appreciated.