problem with folder: search in python bindings

Tue Mar 22 02:35:17 PDT 2011

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:01:24 -0700, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Oh good call, Jesse.  Bonus points for you!  That was the problem.  Damn
> it.  In retrospect that's so obvious, though, isn't it!  I had purged
> the notmuch binary package, but had accidentally left libnotmuch1 and
> libnotmuch-dev installed.  Removing those packages and pointing to my
> locally installed libraries fixed the problem.

Pfeww, I was getting very scared that the python bindings have serious
flaws that I am not aware of. Don't ever do that again to me :-).

Glad you could sort it out. Unfortunately it is not easy to tease out
the path of the libnotmuch being used, otherwise we could debug-output
it.

Sebastian