Xapian locking errors with custom query parser

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Thu Mar 10 18:55:28 PST 2011

> What do you think?
>
> Of course, I still want to have email so that everyone can follow along
> at home, and it's easy to reply for patch review, etc.

Hey, Carl.  I would say you should just wait for an email to the list
that says explicitly that "branch X at remote Y is ready to be merged".
I feel like that would be most analogous to the sending of patches
directly to the list.  It's also less work for you, since you wouldn't
have to go around fishing for branches to merge.  And the more we can
reduce your work load the better!

jamie.