change of crypto mime customization variable

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Mon Mar 7 13:31:35 PST 2011

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:32:42 +0100, Xavier Maillard <xavier at maillard.im> wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 16:10:06 -0800, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> > Hey, folks.  I just wanted to give all the crypto early adopters a heads
> > up that I just changed the crypto customization variable name in my
> > crypto branch to be:
>
> Not sure if is related to these changes but your latest email did not
> show at all with crypto branch. I had to switch back with the main
> branch.

Hi, Xavier.  Do you mean that you rebuilt your installation of the
crypto branch after I made the change to the config variable, and
restarted emacs, and the message did not display the crypto header?  If
so, then yes, that's what is expected.  You have to now set the
"notmuch-process-crypto-mime" customization variable to see the crypto
headers.

jamie.