Remote usage script updated

Jesse Rosenthal jrosenthal at jhu.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:38:20 PST 2011

I have mine remotely, just because I don't have a local database to
query. I made a shell wrapper, pretty much just like remote script, but
that only passes the query along, and then set that script as my
address-lookup program.

Hmm... I guess the two could be combined, but configuring for your own
address script and so on seems like it might be more trouble than just
making the script from scratch.