ordering threads by the latest message in a thread ?

Sebastien Binet binet at cern.ch
Wed Feb 9 01:28:17 PST 2011

hi there,

right now, it seems like the messages are displayed and ordered in my
inbox according to the date of the *first* message in a thread.

that doesn't sound right to me as one can easily miss new replies to
that thread (at least I did.)

is there a way to modify this in the notmuch emacs interface so that
threads are ordered according to the *latest* message in a thread
instead ?
(I am not fluent in lisp -- even if I am regularly trying to work on
that specific issue -- so I might have missed an obvious way to perform
such a thing.)

--
@+
-s