new "crypto" branch providing full PGP/MIME support

Darren McGuicken mailing-notmuch at fernseed.info
Thu Feb 3 12:42:38 PST 2011

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:18:45 -0800, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Please test and provide feedback.  I would really like to see this
> series merged into the mainline for the next release, if at all
> possible.

Fan.  Tastic.  Thanks so much for this, incredible work!

Grabbed and testing now, the only slight niggle I see is that when I
reply to an encrypted mail I still get:

  On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:17:45 +0000, Someone <foo at bar> wrote:
  Non-text part: application/pgp-encrypted
  Non-text part: application/octet-stream

Can we pass the decrypted text to message mode on a reply?